There are many different ways to donate to WHWB-US.
You may chose to directly make donations earmarked to specified projects:
- OHTA Learnings Project
- Student Project/Travel Grants
- Brick kilns Project
- Healthy Nail Salons Project
- Health and Safety Training Project for humanitarian and disaster relief non-profit organizations
- Conference Grant Projects initiated by WHWB-US
- Revision of ANSI Z10 Standard Project with a focus towards small, medium enterprises and occupational health, and changing employment trends
or through organizational partnerships.
WHWB-US has partnered with Amazon to help fund our present and future projects through your purchases via Amazon Smile. Here's how it works:
How to use Amazon-Smile (Downloadable and Printable Instructions)
Thank-you for your donation to Workplace Health Without Borders - US Branch
Your donation is tax deductible for US income tax purposes as allowed by the regulations. We are a 501(c)(3) approved charity. The donation will be used for our general projects and operations. A separate email is being sent formally acknowledging receipt of your donation.
WHWB-US (Workplace Health Without Borders-US)
1100 N. Main St, Suite 001 Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Tel: 734 998-0160